It's everyone's favorite...taco night! Super easy (and quick) recipe for tacos...paleo style. I used grass fed bison because that's what I had but any meat would work.
Paleo (bison) tacos:
- two pounds grass fed bison (I used one pound because I'm cooking for myself, it left plenty for leftovers!)
- 1/2 onion
- 3 TBSP paprika (I used slightly less)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro
- Romaine lettuce hearts
- salsa/pico/avocado/bacon/whatever taco toppings you want!
- cook up the onions and the meat separately. When the onions are finished cooking, put them aside
- When the meat is browned add the spices
- Stir in the cooked onions
- Assemble and enjoy!